Up to the TUG homepage (external link)
Author: Wilfried Hennings (texconvfaq "at" gmx.de).
last update of this page or any of its subpages: June 14, 2012
The url of this page is http://tug.org/utilities/texconv/index.html
I am experiencing that I have practically no
time to keep these pages up to date so I'd like to retreat from this.
I would be glad if someone else would take over this task. I would then transfer the copyright to her/him.
(The copyright only serves two objectives:
– to prevent anyone from claiming the copyright for himself and thus preventing the original author from continuing her/his work,
– to achieve that the author is been informed about any incorrect or missing information.)
The main list is divided into two parts:
Converters from LaTeX to PC textprocessors
Converters from PC textprocessors to LaTeX
Please also read the copyright and the disclaimer
You can also download the whole set of www pages in a zip file. It is also available from CTAN (directory .../help/wp-conv/).
Mac Converters for TeX/LaTeX (external link)
TeX-FAQ (English), Other conversions to and from (La)TeX
TeX-FAQ (auf Deutsch), Dokument-Konverter von bzw. in das (La)TeX-Markup-Format (externer Link)
CTAN is "The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network". It consists
of two primary hosts and many mirrors.
To reduce load on the primary hosts, the following link where you find the converters uses the generic "mirror" address which resolves to one of the mirror hosts:
The primary CTAN hosts – which also allow uploading – are the
German and the British:
Der deutsche CTAN Server (The German CTAN server - external link)
The British CTAN server (external link)
It is also possible to order CD-ROM(s) from CTAN with the CTAN
description in German: http://projekte.dante.de/DanteFAQ/Bezugsquellen (external link),
description in English: http://www.tug.org/store/#software (external link).
This HTML page is part of the texconv pages.
© 1998 … 2012 Wilfried Hennings
You may copy and redistribute it under the following conditions:
1. Because the information is licensed free of charge, there is no warranty for the information, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the information "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the information is with you. Should the information prove defective, you assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
2. At the time of putting a link in one of my pages, I found the linked content appropriate and probably helpful for readers of my pages. However in most cases I did not test whether the information on external pages is correct or conforms to legal requirements so I take no responsibility for its correctness nor for its legal conformity. Moreover, external contents may be changed without my knowledge and an URL may be taken over by a different party without my knowledge. I therefore also take no responsibility for changes of external contents after adding a link to one of my webpages. If a link seems inappropriate, please inform me. (In this context, "external contents" means contents of webpages of which I am not the author. In my pages they are marked by the clause "external link".)
3. All opinions mentioned are my own.